Saturday, May 18, 2013

Life lessons at the Gas Station

Today I realized another reason why I love our van-the middle windows roll down so when I pump gas the kids can be watching and learning how it all works!


Corrine, Ammon & Rebecca loved being able to watch and ask questions about pumping the gas. Ammon & Corrine got out and cleaned the windows for me. They ended up dirtier then before-but it's a learning process.

Ammon turned the camera around and got his view of me pumping the gas.

This may have seemed like such a small thing to someone else at the gas station, but to me it was a big thing. I became a mom to raise our children. To teach them about the world, and in turn to be taught about life. This was a way for me to be able to pass on knowledge that I have to them-even if it was just pumping gas into the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment