Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Capturing Rebecca in a time bubble

Today I tried to capture our sweet 3 and a half year old with her bubbles, babies, absolutely adorable freckles on her checks and nose and her fancy high heels. She loves all these things especially when she's outside enjoying them. 
There's only a few more weeks while she's 3 and we'll be telling people our baby is 4 years old. Man time really does fly by when your having fun and when your busy.









This Cabbage Patch kid was mine when I was about Rebecca's age. I LOVED baby dolls just like she does, and Corrine did before her. When my mom gave me my Cabbage Patch kids, diaper bag and clothes I was so excited for our kids to play with them. They have stood up to so much love and clothing changes over the years! Rebecca was so sweet helping her doll roller skate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment