Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mom & Rebecca having some fun

This afternoon Rebecca and I rediscovered the remote for the camera. We had some fun taking pictures. 

 Her latest game craze is Uno. We play it in Spanish. Since she's already learned her colors and numbers it was easy to play in Spanish. We work on saying 'me tengo', and 'no me tengo'.

Then we got silly and started taking some more posed pictures of us together. She loved being in charge of the remote and taking the picture.





This was totally Rebecca's idea to be silly behind me. She asked me to sit and then went behind me. I could tell she was doing something behind me.


I tried to be silly and give her bunny ears, but I wasn't fast enough so now I get to see what the back of my hair looks like!

The days of Rebecca and mom time during the day are coming to a close real quick. I'll be so lonely when I don't have a little one to play with during the day.

1 comment:

  1. So funny and so cute. She reminds me a lot of Madeline.

    ReplyDelete