Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Having Fun @ Lemme

We had a great time playing at Lemme tonight. Corrine & Ammon were busy building a fort in the forest, while Rebecca was exploring the playgrounds.


Rebecca noticed that I was sitting under a tree while they played. When she saw me she ran to me with open arms to give me a giant hug. This sweet girl loves her mom. She brought me presents-grass, a special stick and pine needle "flowers".





 Rebecca and I went to play at the kindergarten playground. She mastered the rainbow arch years ago and goes up it so confidently. She was going down the twisty slide, so I decided to climb up on it and capture her bright smile as she came down. She kept asking me to take her picture as she came down. She has such a love of life.




The Fort they built has 3 rooms in 1 house for each of the kids. They found sap to help hold it together.




The many faces of Ammon.







I'm so glad we live so near to the school so we can go play. 
These sweet kids of ours can find so many ways to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment