Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little Rebecca question

Today we were driving home and from the back seat I hear "Mom, how are babies made?"
I swallow hard, she's only 3.5 year old and asking me this question already!
So I start in with the answer. "Well when a mom and dad love each other."
Her little voice interrupts me talking and says "No mom, not real babies, baby dolls! How are baby dolls made?"
I breath a sign of relief that I just got out of the "how are babies made question' with my 3.5 year old and answer "They have a machine that makes the head. Then they make the body out of material and sew the 2 together."
Rebecca "Oh they sew it together. They sew the head to the body.
She's talking about sewing the baby doll together for a minute. Then I hear: "You don't sew real babies together do you?"
Me "No sweetie, we don't sew real babies together."
Rebecca "Oh good."


This sweet girl loves her baby dolls and had one sitting in the back seat with her that I couldn't see as I was driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment