Thursday, February 7, 2013

Animales y colores Bingo

We've been in our Spanish class for 2 weeks and have covered both colors and animals, so it was time to play a game of Bingo to review what we've learned.



Making the bingo card took quiet a chunk of time, but now that they are done, I can use them  time and time again.
To make them I took the Oso Pardo animals that I traced and copied them at 40%. I also made square pieces of paper in all the colors we've learned.
Making sure they were all different wasn't as hard as I thought. My 3.5 year old helped me put different colored squares and animals on each card. We had more animals and colors then squares on the cards, so it made it easy to make them all different.

I used the same pictures and colored squares for the calling cards.


The kids had a good time playing the game. Some knew the animal names and colors better and didn't need to look at the calling cards, but others looked at them every time.
The next step is to laminate all the bingo cards and calling cards so they will last the test of lots of hands playing with them.




2 comments:

  1. Those turned out great! I bet the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting information..... Keep updating your blog. Thanks a lot for the share.... Thanks!http://all-videopoker.com

    ReplyDelete