Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

I love Christmas. 
I love the joy on the kids faces and the excitement in their voices. 
I love watching them find gifts for each other. 
I love the wrapping paper all over the floor and finding new homes for their new presents.


Our Family Christmas 2012
Simeon 11.5 years, Corrine 9 yrs 10 months, Ammon 7.5 years, Rebecca 3.5 years.



Rebecca with her beloved Dream Light. 

Both Ammon & Rebecca had an unwrapped present in the basement. I wanted to get down there before they did so I could take pictures of them. As I was going down the stairs I saw this scene and loved it. Ammon is being tickled in dads lap and Rebecca is hanging out on dad like normal.

Rebecca got a "jumping thing" aka trampoline!! She LOVES her trampoline so much! She jumped on it  most of the morning. She's get off for a little bit to play with something else, then jump some more.

Our Blue belt Ammon got his very own training kicking bag. He is loving working on his kicks and punches. Combined with boxing gloves he also got, he's in his element down here. He likes to climb on top of it and hang on while we punch the bag.

Corrine got a lot of Lego Friends Horse Legos this year. She got 2 different Lego sets with horses. She spends alot of time building and playing with her horses.

Simeon got a Nook as a joint present from us and Smith grandparents. 
He's been asking for an e-reader for a long time since he loves to read.

I'm grateful for the time we can spend together relaxing and enjoying each other on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment