Saturday, January 5, 2013

Look what I found

Today while we were re-arranging our room I was going through a stack of papers and found a gem of a find. I came upon a picture drawn by one of the kids for me.

Obviously the kiddo who drew this for me loved  me very much and spent alot of time drawing hearts all over the paper so I would know the love they have for me. Too bad it doesn't have a name on it, so I can thank the artist and let them know again (I'm sure I told them when I got it) how much I love it.


I found the perfect spot for it-right next to my bed where I can see it everyday and remember that the kids love me even when I'm not their favorite person.

*I think Ammon drew this when he was in kindergarten, but he doesn't think so because it has too many hearts on it, and he wouldn't draw hearts all over the paper and flowers either!

1 comment:

  1. I love how he is beyond drawing hearts and flowers now. Too much of a mocho boy!

    ReplyDelete