Thursday, January 24, 2013

Project Life 2012

In 2012 I used Project Life by Becky Higgins to keep our family scrapbook.  I did a great job keeping up to date for 6 months with a picture and journaling card filled for each day. Then the next 3 months I did half daily pictures/half weekly pictures and most of the journaling is done. The last 3 months of the year I used a weekly pictures and have the pictures in, but I still have most the journaling to finish.
I don't have it completely done like I was hoping to, but I do have all the pictures printed and in the album. That is a huge task in it's self. Since I take all my pictures digitally I forget so often to print any, so they are stuck on my computer. This album forced me to print them and now we can look at them in the album.
This year I'm using another blog to put my daily pictures and journaling on. I'm enjoying the ease of moving the picture straight over to it without printing it out, but I'm also missing seeing them printed and in an album that anyone can see. At the end of the year I want to print it out in a book so we can look back and see our year.








No comments:

Post a Comment