Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pinkalious Rebecca


Seriously this little girl melts my heart! She's growing up so fast and I so want to find the pause button and push it for a good long while. But since I haven't been able to find that pause button I do my best to soak up her (and the older kids) and take lots of pictures so I can always remember these special times when they're young.
Today Rebecca was our Pinkalious Girl. From head to toe, she had something pink on. Her overalls had pink flowers on them. I love that this pink princess hat is finally fitting her just right and it looks so cute on her. Her shoes are pink converse I got over year ago on a huge clearance at Target.




Lately Rebecca after getting her hair done, or putting on an outfit will ask if she looks pretty. I tell her she looks pretty in whatever she wears, but that she's also very pretty inside too. She's pretty because she loves thers, she gives us hugs and kisses, because she shares, cares about others, plays with us, laughs, is kind, loving and friendly. I've been trying to tell her everyday what things she does that make her pretty on the inside so she doesn't start to think that beauty is something just on her face or clothing choices.

1 comment: